Your privacy is important to us.
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
evitive ag is the Controller (for the purposes of the GDPR) of your Personal Data (referred to as either “website”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this Privacy & Cookies Policy).
If you have any questions about our practices or this Privacy & Cookies Policy, please contact us at email@example.com .
THE TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
We collect the following Personal Data when you visit our website and use our services:
- Data provided to us by you directly, such as your name or email address when filling out an online form, sending us a message on our contact page or signing up for our email updates.
- Data provided to us automatically e.g. from Cookies, such as which browser you are using, which type of device you are using, which pages you visit, how often you visit the website, etc.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA
We process Personal Data to pursue our legitimate interest to run, maintain and develop our business. Furthermore, we process Personal Data to comply with our legal obligations. We use the collected Personal Data for following purposes:
- Providing services. We may use your Personal Data to provide you with our services, to process your requests or as otherwise may be necessary to perform the contract between you and evitive ag.
- Developing and managing services. We may use your Personal Data in data analysis to develop and manage our services, customer care, sales and marketing.
- Communicating with you. We may use your Personal Data to communicate with you, for example to inform you about our services and to contact you for customer care related purposes.
- Marketing, advertising and making recommendations. We may contact you to inform you of new services or promotions we may offer and to conduct market research when we have your consent or it is otherwise allowed. We may use your Personal Data to personalize our offering and to provide you with more relevant services.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH
We may share your Personal Data with third parties in the ways that are described below:
- Service Providers. When providing support for our services, including, for example, website and application development, hosting, maintenance, backup, storage, virtual infrastructure, payment processing, analysis, identity verification, background and compliance reviews, fund administration, banking services, and other services for us, they may require to access or use Personal Data about you.
- Professional Advisers. Lawyers, accountants, bankers, auditors and insurers may need to review your Personal Data to provide consultancy, compliance, banking, legal, insurance, accounting and similar services.
- Legal and Taxing Authorities, Regulators and Participants in Judicial Proceedings. We may disclose your Personal Data if we believe it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, order, subpoena, rule of a self-regulatory organization or audit or to protect the safety of any person, to address fraud, security or technical issues, or to protect our legal rights, interests and the interests of others.
HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL DATA
We commit to ensuring that such data is held securely, used appropriately and retained no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data is collected.
We store Personal Data on secure servers that are managed by us and our service providers. Personal Data that we store or transmit is protected by security and access controls, including username and password authentication, two-factor authentication, and data encryption where appropriate.
In order to protect your information, we take care where possible to work with subcontractors and service providers who we believe maintain an acceptable standard of data security compliance.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS
You have the following Personal Data protection rights:
- Right to access your Personal Data. If you are within the EU, this enables you to receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you.
- Right to rectification of the Personal Data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Right to object processing of your Personal Data. This right exists where we are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for our processing and there is something about your particular situation, which makes you want to object to processing of your Personal Data on this ground.
- Right to restriction of processing of your Personal Data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of Personal Data about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Right to data portability. If you are within the EU, we will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Right to withdraw consent. This right only exists where we are relying on consent to process your Personal Data. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with access to the certain specific functionalities of our site. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
- Right to erasure of your Personal Data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove Personal Data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it.
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
To exercise any of the above mentioned rights you can primarily use the functions offered by our services. If such functions are however not sufficient, you can contact us using by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We may request additional information necessary to confirm your identity. We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, excessive or manifestly unfounded.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
Cookies enable the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
Cookies also helps us to analyse how the website is used to consistently improve and optimise the website, our products and services according to your needs.
WHICH COOKIES DO WE USE?
Session cookies help the website recognise you and the information provided while you navigate through a website. Session cookies only retain information about your activities for as long as you are on the website.
Permanent cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website. They enable the website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
Third-party cookies used on the website are following:
HOW TO CONTROL COOKIES?
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work properlag